The main way to network on Facebook is of course by creating a profile or even a group, which can be a little more professional then just a profile. However, if you really want to network and promote yourself, business or organization, then creating a Facebook Fan Page is the best way to do this.
The simplest and best way to increase networks on Facebook is by building a Fan Page or a Community Group. These profiles will act to be more professional than just individual profiles. However if you are looking forward to create your business a Big Brand for your organizational network then opting for Facebook fan Page is the best way to achieve it.
Facebook has not only become a place for young people to connect and network, but it has also become another avenue for businesses and organizations to connect, network and promote their organization.
Along with making your fan page interactive, it’s important to give it some personality by making it look attractive. Facebook allows you to upload a logo or photo for your fan page, but that just isn’t enough. Give your page some flare.
There are a variety of places to post on Facebook Fan page. Here are some common posting techniques which has the ability to make your Fan page Popular Drastically
- Profile info: go to your profile page by clicking on Edit Profile in the top right-hand corner of your homepage. Click on the one that says Info to create or change the information that appears on your Facebook page.
- Photos: Click on Photos on the page. Choose whether you want to create an album, upload a single photo, or take a photo with a webcam. Then follow instructions.
- Video: Click on it, and Video will appear as an option on the drop-down menu. Click on it, and then upload your video.
- Wall posts: if you want to post a message on someone’s wall, go to their profile page. At the top of the page, next to the profile photo, will be the words write something over a text box. Write want you want to post on their wall, and then click Share.
- Profile posts: go to your homepage, and you will see the words What’s on your mind? above a text box. Type what you want to post, and then click Share.
You must be wondering that these tips are just the simple one, but actually these are the most preferred tips for getting a Facebook Fan Page open to people drastically.
Before you post, think about what you would like to share. Do you have a special photo that you would like people to see, or maybe an entire collection of photos? If you are posting thoughts or personal information, think about how you would like to word your writing.