Google Plus is rocking these days with its new invention in the world of social networking. If you are going anywhere i am sure that Google Plus will be the first thing which you would hear for social networking. Lately Google has released Google Plus Chrome extensions and today we bring you another valuable information for downloading your complete backup data from Google Plus Account. While many of them thinks that Google Plus will dominate Facebook in the coming times in the field of social networking market.
There are many other features which google plus has released including Google+ WordPress Themes, Updates of Google+ via SMS, a clear clone theme of Google+ Facebook Theme. Just as we create username, this facility is also applicable in Creating Google+ Username. In the coming times, many users are expecting the features list to grow more and more as Google is now planning to dominate the whole world of social networking and marketing. You can also Create Google Plus account and enjoy all of its features.
The new existing features of Google plus allows you to download the backup of all your complete data anytime you need. SO let us see how it can be done.
How to Backup & Download
- First Login to Google Plus Account
- Now move to Google takeout
- You can see a screen mentioned below
- Now if you want to download your complete backup information, just click on “Create Archive” button, A new screen will appear showing the size of your various accounts connected with Google Plus like Google buzz, Profile Information, Photos, Videos, Gmail, Picassa etc.
- Just click on Download to completely download your information.
- If you are looking forward to download only some of the important things like Profile Information, Photos, etc. then Just move to Google takeover and click on “Choose services” tab to select custom data to download.
This is done, with this now you can always download and completely secure your Google Plus information. If you find this information valuable, do share with your friends using the social sharing icons below.