What if your Business gets Hacked? And in case if it does get hacked then what are the necessary steps and methods that you have to follow to get rid of such mess? Well let us see in detail.
Business Companies have numerous accesses to Web and does most of the transactions online only in order to gain more profit as the technology is developed. But there are some intruders and hackers waiting outside this world to gain access to the company’s data and manipulate actions that may lead to total loss of the business and other things.
What do Hackers Do?
- In company’s most of the work is LAN processed and this LAN may extend to WAN and other network topology. Which makes it more interference to attacks.
- Even though companies provide firewall rules and other security checks such as encryption and decryptions then too Hackers are so smart they some how steal data.
- They tend to steal data and have access to the bank account number of the company and transfer the entire capital to their account.
- Hackers may also try to steal important data which could leave company paralyzed.
- And using these all sorts of information they may attack other online sources too.
How to Recover from Attacks
- The first thing you would do is find out what happened and reason behind it.
- Look out for the data and other useful information that hackers got accessed and stolen it.
- And make sure how many computers in the LAN were affected by the attacks.
- How many employee’s data and what sort of data stolen and accessed.
- It seems to be complicated task. But you can consult a security expert.
- You can approach Cyber Police and CBI which can take care of all the necessary findings of attacks.
- Make sure you have cyber policy which may be useful to recover the capital loss.
- Here in such attacks the cost of recovery can be really high.
- So it becomes necessary to communicate with the employees and have some legal conversation among what happened and how security breached and what are the areas it affected.
- Hackers may not even have access to the LAN data but also they tend to take over the web site.
- So it becomes necessary to close up the web site so as to avoid further damages.
- To re-establish the damage it may take a long time but make sure to provide latest technology equipment next time to avoid further attacks in the near future.