When Google introduced Android Operating System it gained so much of popularity among many users around the world and changed the era of the Smart Phone technology. Android provides most of the Features and is equipped with most of the recent technology and several millions of Apps. These Apps are the main center of attraction for the users and the Business people all around the world.
Android enables Smart Phones are leading in the market and leaving all the competitors way too behind. But managing your Android Smart Phone isn’t quite easy as you think when you make use of Internet. As it may be vulnerable to the Malware and other securities attacks. So how to protect and safeguard your Smart Phone? Well let us see How To Safeguard Your Android Phone From Cyber Attacks.
Reasons for Cyber Attacks
- Various Anti virus providing Companies made a statement that Android Smart Phones are more vulnerable to cyber attacks than any other OS based phones.
- Various companies employees make use of Smart Phones all the time to make Online Transactions.
- So what makes it vulnerable to cyber attacks?
- Well the answer lies in the fact that the Android Operating Systems are Open Source.
- And it becomes easier for Hackers to attack these Phone and perform eavesdrop by obtaining Source Code for Software for Free.
How to Protect from Attacks
- Users need to careful all the time when shopping online.
- Users while downloading and installing Apps from Android market or form any other site has to pay special attention by understanding the nature of the Android Phones.
- Users can reduce the Business related use of Smart Phone to a small extent.
- Users must keep an eye on the latest update provided and install these software updates regularly.
- If users are so busy that they don’t find time to update then they can set Automatic setting for Auto update of the software from time to time.
- The main reason users get easily attacked is that they do no install any security software.
- Security software plays a major role in protecting your Android Smart Phones from various attacks that occur in this modern world.
- Security Software provides various details regarding any kind of suspicious activities that may affect your Android Smart Phone from attacks.
- If users follow the above points I am quite sure it will reduce the cyber attacks risk up to 80 %.