Facebook is the most used Social Networking site around the world. And with the help of Facebook people stay in touch with their friends and families. Most of the users tends to use it over the PCs, Tablets, Smartphones and various other accessing devices.
But if you are in a remote place and own a basic mobile phone with no GPRS and no java capabilities then it is of no use to stay in touch with friends in case of Facebook. But this is a thing of past and now you can stay connected to your friends and families using any phone in the world it may be the oldest phone ever.
Features and Steps to Use Facebook for Free
- The first and foremost thing is that you will need to have a basic or any other higher version mobile phone.
- Facebook India has partnered its services with Fonetwish to bring the Facebook Experience to all the users without requiring any GPRS data plans.
- The best thing with this service is that there is no need of any app to access it.
- Just dial *325# from your mobile phone and wait for the menu to appear on your screen.
- After dialing it will prompt user to enter its Facebook Mail ID and Password.
- This service is generally number based commands and for every need you have to reply with the appropriate answers in numbers.
- Once Logged in you can check your Notifications, Reply to friends requests, Add new Friends, comments, and much more to explore.
- As it is fully text based users will not be able o view the images that they are tagged in or any of your friends must have uploaded on their walls.
- And if you are willing to read the news feed from your wall then it may be a tiring task as it will generate text messages for every news feed and making it harder but you can always use this service to quickly share any status you wish to.
- This service is available for the users who are using Airtel, Aircel, Idea and Tata Docomo in India only.
- The Subscription fee to use this service is Rs. 1/day as it gives unlimited usage once subscribed.
- So you must try this service and enjoy the new world of Facebook anywhere and everywhere and stay connected to friends and families always.
What do you have to say on it, let us know your experience as well.